Show Notes: John Bartolo Show - Anna Paulin
I’m excited to have Anna Paulina Luna join me in today’s episode. She is running for election to the U.S. House to represent Florida’s 13th Congressional District under the Republican Party.
Anna Paulina is a conservative political activist and an Air Force veteran. She declared candidacy for the Republican primary scheduled on August 18, 2020 and her goal is to lead the next generation in the fight against radical socialism.
In this episode, Anna Paulina and I had a very interesting conversation about the progress of her campaign. Tune in as she shares more about the kind of change she wants to bring to her fellow Americans.
- What Urged Anna Paulina to Run for Congress (0:40)
- Her Family’s Reaction Towards Her Decision (4:05)
- Anna Paulina’s Confidence Rate (7:06)
- Voting for Anna Paulina is Voting for Change (9:49)
- Protecting the Constitution (14:33)
- Anna Paulina’s Message to Pinellas County (20:07)
- Striving for a Successful Campaign Run (22:37)
- Anna Paulina’s First Action in Congress (27:31)
- Combating the Opioid Dilemma (29:07)
- Attracting New Business to Pinellas County (33:20)
- Sentiments from a Veteran (39:20)
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Get the latest update on Anna Paulina’s campaign trail at www.voteannapaulina.com. Get to support her through donations and volunteering, or by helping Anna Paulina share her message across your community. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to her mailing list to be informed about her upcoming events.
- Connect with Anna Paulina:
“I know it’s a great responsibility and it’s something that I’m continuing to pattern in everything that I do.”
“I do need my platform to inform people of what’s happening politically across the nation and I’m always willing to have those discussions even if people don’t really agree with me. ”
“The one thing about politics is you can’t buy personality.”
“Half the reason why we have the problems that we do is because people are so afraid of saying the right thing.”
“I might not be perfect but when I believe in something, I’m sure as heck be backing it up.”
“I would be the first person to say we’re a strong military, but the last person to say that I would openly advocate for war unless it was absolutely necessary.”
Ways to Subscribe to the John Bartolo Show: